- Our 1.5' x 1.5' incontinence mat is suitable for any age as chair, wheelchair or furniture protector.
- The 3’ x 3’ incontinence mat offers coverage for smaller surfaces or for adults with limited mobility while sleeping. Common usage is in sitting areas such as sofas and chairs. Not recommended for bed size double or larger.
- Our 3’ x 5’ incontinence mat is perfect for larger surfaces and is our recommended size for adults. Can be laid horizontal for bed size double or larger.
Shop Incontinence Mats
100% leakproof mats that make clean-up easy. PeapodMats are reusable, washable & breathable and that stay in place with no straps or velcro. Save time with a bedwetting/incontinence mat that's easy to pull off & toss in the laundry machine.
Buy 2 or more PeapodMats and you'll get 15% off your entire order!
Additional Ways For You To Use Your Incontinence Mats
- Pregnancy Mat
- Birthing Mat
- Breast Feeding Mat
- Vehicle Seat Protector
- Furniture Protector
- Post Surgery
- Wheelchair Protector
- Travel Mat
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT ARE PEAPODMATS MADE OF?
- POD-TEX™technology is a unique triple-layer design to create a leakproof, breathable and reusable bedwetting/incontinence mat.
- TOP LAYER - 100% terry cotton. Grid stitched to prevent bunching.
- MID LAYER - Polyester wadding. To absorb and disperse moisture.
- UNDER LAYER - Coated polyester for waterproofing. Constructed to grip
PeapodMats® feature TPU waterproof coating and are certified by an independent third-party lab to be free of lead, cadmium, mercury and all phthalates. PeapodMats® are a green solution for the environment!
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO PLACE OUR PEAPODMAT ON THE BED?
Thanks for asking! We highly recommend that the PeapodMat be placed slightly under the pillow.
CAN I WASH MY PEAPODMAT WITH REGULAR LAUNDRY?
Launder with like colors and treat your PeapodMat like a big towel in your regular wash. NOT recommended is the use of fabric softener, dryer sheets, dryer balls or bleach. These products are known to reduce the quality of waterproofing. Vinegar or Oxyclean may be use once in awhile if you need to deodorize your PeapodMat.
HOW MUCH LIQUID WILL THE PEAPODMAT ABSORB?
Lots! The 3x3 and 3x5 PeapodMats will safely absorb more than 1 litre+/6 cups of liquid. That is more than the average adult will urinate. A healthy adult bladder can hold up to 16 ounces/2 cups of urine. The 1.5x1.5 PeapodMats will hold up to 1/2 cup of liquid.
HOW DO I KEEP MY MATTRESS DRY & CLEAN WITH A PEAPOD MAT?
PeapodMats should be placed flat ON TOP of bed sheets or surfaces, with the grippy material underneath. This way, the mat stays flat without bunching, and with no need to wrap the mat around corners. If you need to protect a larger area, choose our biggest size, or even two PeapodMats side by side!
Peace Of Mind
A wonderful wonderful wonderful product! We are in our 80s and my husband has had an urostomy due to cancer and he now has an urostomy bag that leaks at night when sleeping. I used to have to wake up with him in the middle of the night to change the sheets but now that he uses a PeapodMat he will wake up and remove the mat and quickly go back to sleep and I don’t even wake up. The PeapodMat is revolutionary!”
Everyone that’s been in contact with me has absolutely LOVED the idea of PeapodMats! Also, my grandma has been using the PeapodMat and it’s literally changed the way she sleeps! We had to write her name on it so no one else took it from her at her retirement community! It truly is such a quality product! :)
- Kristy, USA
By the way, because I have been so happy with the larger mat, weeks ago I recommended your product to other people. Because I have it, I sleep soooo much better at night knowing that the mattress is protected and getting things cleaned up is simple. I love it!